Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting Married!

It's official! Mike and I are getting married and we have booked our place finally. Let me tell you that picking the place has to be hardest part about planning your wedding. But after narrowing it down we are having it at the Thayer Hotel in the Hudson Valley. It's going to be in October of this coming year. The Thayer is part of the Historical Hotel of America which goes perfectly with my aqua and red color theme.

I'm going to be using my blog to share my ideas, designs and inspirations. I've been making so many designs for other people but now I really get to be the one that can focus on what I want. I really want a lot of things personalized for the wedding. I'm getting a letterpress soon and I want to make coasters for the wedding tables and a bunch more things! 

I also added some a new card set to the shop that I think really pops! You can find the online shop here:

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Until next time…

Sorbet Stationery Set



No comments: