Sunday, June 6, 2010

Save a Date Magnets!

Another weekend over! Hope everyone got out and enjoyed it! I started working on my wedding invitation this weekend and realized I didn't post my save a date magnets here on the blog. So drum roll please....


My color combo for the wedding is red, aqua and white as you can see in the magnet. I also sealed the envelopes using a bright white wax. I'm so excited to incorporate this color theme into the flowers, decorations and even my bridesmaid dresses! Right now I'm on the hunt for red and aqua treats for the candy bar. I have been having a lot of fun searching for old fashion candy. Found red, white & blue candies at the http://www.hammondscandies.com website. I think when everything comes together it will just POP!



I should be done with my invitations late June. When they are finished I will post it and share some more wedding ideas!

Cheers!

No comments: